Decorating & Furniture/FURNITURE AND WALL HANGING

Question
I HAVE A ORIENTAL AROMIRE THAT IS 5 FT TALL IN BETWEEN MY JACUZZI AND VANITY IN THE MASTER BATHROOM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CABINET i HAVE A NICE OIL PAINTING IN A LEATHER FRAME AND THE OIL IS OF OLD BUILDINGS AND A BODY OF WATER IT MEASURES 24X32 IS THAT TO LARGE TO PUT BESIDE A CHUNKY PIECE OF FURNITURE AND DOES IT MATTER THAT THE CABINET IS ORIENTAL AND THE PAINTING IS MORE OF A ITALY TYPE SCENE THE COLORS WORK GREAT TOGETHER.WITH A PIECE OF FURNITURE OF THIS SIZE DO I NEED A SMALLER PICTURE OF DO YOU LIKE A BIGGER TO BALANCE IT OUT
THANKS

Answer
If the pieces look good together it doesn't matter if they are "different." As far as scale goes, I'd have to see the room to get a better idea of how they relate to each other. It could work, but without seeing a picture or two I can't say for sure.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe