Decorating & Furniture/Florida Decor

Question
We have just purchased a new conod in FLorida and my husband I want to give it that "Florida Feel" Any suggestions on how to do that?? Thank you!

Kathy

Answer
Hi Kathy,
        The thing you want to remember about Florida is it's hot,so the thing you want to do in your condo is keep it cool. Use white cotton covers or upholstery for seating pieces, blond or color-washed woods, the palest pastels like shell pink, seafoam green, and buttery creamy yellows that remind you of sun on water. You can add punctuation marks with deep turquoise cushions and ocean blue in rugs etc. Hope this helps! Good luck in your new home :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker