Decorating & Furniture/Help

Question
We have replaced our external patio door to a sliding door however the carpenter managed to break approx.6 tiles right in the doorway. These are pink/grey mediteranean/rustic style tiles and can not be bought any more. The tiles are broken approx 25cm away from the doorway where is a lot of traffic also we are stuck what to do? Your help would be appreciated....
Best Regards
Suzanna

Answer
Hi Suzanna,
You may want to address this problem with a flooring specialist.  One idea I have, if it is possible, is to create a border in the room with new tile that will blend with the old.  I realize there is an increase in the cost involved, but it is still more cost effective than replacing an entire floor.  Best wishes.

Kim Boyer
www.kimberlyboyerinteriors.com

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer