Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen Appliance color

Question
We are in the process of redoing our entire kitchen.  I not sure what color appliances to use. Stainless is very popular, but I'm not fond of the care it requires to look good. What about white appliances are they still OK to use?

Answer
Hi Dee,
     I think white is still perfectly fine to use. There are lots of people rejecting stainless steel for the very reason you are shying away. The traditional white, black, and almond are still well-liked and often chosen. The move toward red, blue, eggplant and burgundy will also trickle down into more affordable price ranges. Hope this helps, and good luck :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker