Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen Appliance color

We are in the process of redoing our entire kitchen.  I not sure what color appliances to use. Stainless is very popular, but I'm not fond of the care it requires to look good. What about white appliances are they still OK to use?

Hi Dee,
     I think white is still perfectly fine to use. There are lots of people rejecting stainless steel for the very reason you are shying away. The traditional white, black, and almond are still well-liked and often chosen. The move toward red, blue, eggplant and burgundy will also trickle down into more affordable price ranges. Hope this helps, and good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002