Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen wall color

Question
I am stumped as to what color to repaint my small kitchen.  The cabinets are natural cherry, light oak floors, all stainless steel appliances and we are just install granite countertops in a brown/black color.  I am also going to put up a backsplash in something like slate or tumbled marble in beige.  I want red and gold accents.  The dining room is a darker moss green.  Thank you for any help.

Answer
Hi Gloria,
         Take a look at Debbie Travis's Rose White CM31N or Banana Cream CF11N, Glidden/CIL apricot cream 10YY/78146. If you can't get Debbie's colours and your local dealer is un able to duplicate the mix, Glidden/CIL's heirloom 50RR 83/040 comes very close to the rose white, and coastlight 50YY 83/171 comes close to Banana cream.
http://www.glidden.com/colors/selector.jsp
Hope this helps! Good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker