Decorating & Furniture/Re: Mixing Black/Gray with Browns and Tans

Question
I have a black dining room table with black chairs, and in my living room, i have a gray micro fiber couch.  I really would really like to incorporate some browns and tans and bronzes in the decor.  Is there any way to do that without the colors clashing?

Answer
I think it's a misconception that black & brown don't go well together. They can and do. Look for colors with similar undertones when you bring in the brown elements....and find patterns that have greys and browns and other colors in them so it will all coordinate.

Good luck.
April

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe