Decorating & Furniture/bathroom and bedroom colors

Question
Would it be ok to have all black furniture and curtains in the master bedroom and also have predominately brown coloring (tile,towels etc..) in the master bathroom.

Answer
Hi Tony,
Yes, you this color combination is fine.
I would offset some of this darkness with some cream towels or at least some cream towels and bedding mixed in.
You don't mention the color of the paint on the walls, but the cream will do well with whatever you have.
I personally wouldn't do stark white; in my opinion that is too harsh. I like the softer feel of the cream.  Other colors would work as well, but in keeping neutral, I recommend cream.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Thanks.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner