Decorating & Furniture/colour for upholstery

i just ordered a dining set for my small apartment. its a lounge-style dining set with a square table in dark wood colour , two loungers and 4 chairs. so its an eight-seater. now for the upholstery of the loungers and chairs m and my husband are a little confused between two choices. one is a dark shade of orange and the material is stain-free while the other is medium gray with a shade of brown into the fabric which my husband likes. which one should i go for? please answer as soon as possible! thank you!

It's hard to know what color will look best without knowing what else is going on in the room. If it's a blank slate it's up to your preference. The brown will allow you to bring almost any other colors in the room, but the orange will limit you a bit more as far as future color selections.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.