Decorating & Furniture/interior decor

Question
I have a purple couch with silver legs and I also have deep purple bedsheets in my bedroom with espresso coloured furniture I want to do a pale grey wall in my living room where the couch is and a sort of pale yellow in my bedroom. I also like the taupe coloue I want the living room to be cool like silver black and white portraits and teh bedroom to have more golden acessories... What pait colour do you think would be best?

Answer
Hi Claudia,
         I would suggest Glidden's chrysalis (50RR 83/011) or icy pond(50GG 83/023) for your living room. For the bedroom look at Glidden's lemony (45YY 83/219) or coastlight (50YY 83/171)I hope this helps. I like your colour ideas. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker