Decorating & Furniture/mixing wood furniture colors?

Question
Hi
My wood flooring in livingroom is light honey. Kitchen/Dining  floor is white tile which you see from livingroom. My kitchen table is light honey & white with white chairs. I have ordered  new living room tables which are light oak on top with white legs. While waiting for delivery I found 2 accent tables that I just love. They are hand-painted green/beige with dark oak top I have them in the livingroom. I feel I should cancel the new end tables I ordered as they won't match the accent table I just purchased. I am reading alot and do see that matching is out of style. Do you think end tables/coffee table with light oak & white legs would look good with my accent tables of green & beige?
Thank you for any info

Answer
Hi Diane,
        From what you've told me, I think they will look fine together. Greens and oak are found in nature, as are the beiges-think birch barks and white being a neutral will work with anything. But keep any return policies handy, just because the colours will work well together doesn't mean you won't dislike the combination when everything is gathered together. Hope this helps, and good luck :)
      Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker