Decorating & Furniture/paint colors

Question
I recently purchased hunter green furniture and I am stumped on a color palette.  Do you know what color I should choose for the walls and curtains?  Also, what would make a good accent color?

Answer
Hi Shana,
       You have several options. You could choose a monochromatic scheme with shades and tints of the green. You could do the walls green with gold accents such as cushions and draperies. You could paint the walls in a salmon or coral and use muted blue violets or violets for accents, or paint the walls blue and use a warm pink or red for accents. You could also look for drapes in a pattern containing colours you use in the room, for example a green stripe for the monochromatic, or green/pink; green blue/violet green/gold. Hope this helps, and good luck :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker