Decorating & Furniture/sick of red

Good morning...I've had a red tub,sink,shower and toilet for 17 years now and let me tell you, I'm so sick of it...I can't afford to by new fixtures so can you suggest a color that I can paint my walls...I've gone from gray to white over the years but seem to be afraid to try anything else...I have white ceramic floors with a hint of gray in it...
Thank you for your advice.

Hi Nicole,
        Close your eyes, take a deep breath and paint the walls Indian saffron 30YY 41/700 or golden harvest 20YY 28/613. Then find a bathmat with earth tones in gold, orange, brown, and red, with the same colours for shower curtain, and towels. Towels can also be dark green/white stripe and other shades of green. I hope this helps. I know you can do it :) good luck!

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002