Decorating & Furniture/space planning for office/playroom combo

Question
Was wondering if you could give me some ideas how to set up my home office which is also a playroom.  Right now it is all combined and there are many toys.  If you could help me with any space planning ideas, I would appreciate it.

Answer
Hi Colette,
I would recommend bookshelves for your business items, and complimentary shelves for the childrens items.  You also need storage, and that can be found via cubes that can be used for seating as well. There are many ideas for storage via IKEA.  Since I don't know how big the room is, I'm guessing at what the needs are as far as space planning, and the issue might be storage and getting things more organized.
Lastly, if you can try to keep one end of the room as your office set up and the other end of the room for the toys, that will help too.
Thanks for asking.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner