Decorating & Furniture/space planning for office/playroom combo

Was wondering if you could give me some ideas how to set up my home office which is also a playroom.  Right now it is all combined and there are many toys.  If you could help me with any space planning ideas, I would appreciate it.

Hi Colette,
I would recommend bookshelves for your business items, and complimentary shelves for the childrens items.  You also need storage, and that can be found via cubes that can be used for seating as well. There are many ideas for storage via IKEA.  Since I don't know how big the room is, I'm guessing at what the needs are as far as space planning, and the issue might be storage and getting things more organized.
Lastly, if you can try to keep one end of the room as your office set up and the other end of the room for the toys, that will help too.
Thanks for asking.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory