Decorating & Furniture/Choosing paint colors

Question
Aruba new 500
Aruba new 500  
I have just purchase a wicker rattan living room set. It is of a light honey color with corn colour cushion. The living room has large windows and french doors.

I would be greatful if you can assist in the choice of paint colours. I am about to go to the store.

Regards

Answer
Hi Rhona,
I think a beautiful green might be the perfect color.I am looking at two choices that you might like as well.
Both are Sherwin Williams paint colors:
Lemon Verbena SW7726
Garden Sage SW7736
Either of those colors would compliment what you are describing perfectly.  They are both in the green family.
Good luck, sounds great with large windows.  Lots of sunlight.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner