Decorating & Furniture/Choosing paint colors

Aruba new 500
Aruba new 500  
I have just purchase a wicker rattan living room set. It is of a light honey color with corn colour cushion. The living room has large windows and french doors.

I would be greatful if you can assist in the choice of paint colours. I am about to go to the store.

Hi Rhona,
I think a beautiful green might be the perfect color.I am looking at two choices that you might like as well.
Both are Sherwin Williams paint colors:
Lemon Verbena SW7726
Garden Sage SW7736
Either of those colors would compliment what you are describing perfectly.  They are both in the green family.
Good luck, sounds great with large windows.  Lots of sunlight.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory