Decorating & Furniture/Conference Room Decorating

Question
We are trying to redecorate the walls in our conference room, but we are not sure what to hang.  Write now we have flyers on both sides of the room that have pictures of our product on them.  These flyers are pined into the wall on a thin strip of  bulletin board material.  We also have two bulletin boards with a bunch of pictures on them.  It is very busy and we are trying to have it make sense, but our boss likes busy.  What are your suggestions on decorating a conference room?

Answer
Kerri -

Thanks for asking this question. My first question to you would be to ask what type of image you're looking to project? Is it a high-tech company, shoe company - cutting edge, traditional? Is this room used only by staff or by clients as well? The answers to those questions would dictate would dictate my answer to yours.

For example, flyers with your products tacked to the wall is great if you're trying to reinforce the message that your company is nimble and that products change rapidly, perhaps by client. If you're putting out a costly product, I might take the time to frame those flyers and hang them on the wall - doing so will convey value and importance.

I think it's important to have live, healthy plants as well. A plant conveys vibrancy and liveliness.

Hope this is helpful.

All the best,
beth  

Decorating & Furniture

ES