Decorating & Furniture/Curtain Color

Question
Hello Jenny - I just read the response you gave to another person and I'm in the same boat...I have a yellow couch, warm neutral walls, white trim, antique mahogany furniture and blue/white fabric that is going on pillows & dining chairs. I was thinking something off white linen to the floor using rings to keep it casual, but I need to find a way to put some pop color into the room (like some fun tangerine to compliment the blue). I'm need help!!! Thank you, Elena

Answer
You can certainly add the off-white linen -- floor to ceiling always looks the most dramatic -- and you can add a pop of color with tie backs in a bright tangerine!  Then when you add some tangerine to the couch via throw pillows, and a little tangerine "thingy" to a table, you've just updated and added some zip to your space.  Carry that tangerine into the dining room too...just something small, but something that will cross-pollinate that yummy color across the spaces.

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik