Decorating & Furniture/Dining Room

Question
I am purchasing a new dining room set. My problem is that the cabinet and deck will be going into my 2 windows about 9" on each side of the window. This is the only wall that is available for that peice. Is that going to look tacky?
Please Help. I love this set and don't want to have to find something else.

Answer
Hi Sharon,
I think the 9" on each side is a little much to have covering the windows on both sides. Although you love the set, I think once it is in your home and covering part of the windows; you won't be very happy.
My recommendation is to take some newspaper or plain brown paper, and tape it up so that you can see what it would actually look like when the windows are covered.  That is truly the only way to get the visual prior to buying.
Good luck.
Thanks for the quesiton.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner