Decorating & Furniture/Molding

Question
I am thinking of painting the moldings in each of the rooms in my home in one of the accent colors.  Is this something you would recommend?

Answer
Hi Stacey,
I'm not a big fan of painting mouldings unless you need too.  It's just my opinion, not something that dictates design by any means.
If your home already has painted mouldings and you would like to update the paint, then this is something that could be done.
If your mouldings are not a beautiful wood tone, but are painted - then normally the paint color should be white or cream.
There isn't anything wrong with painting the trim an accent color that you already have going in your home, but I would advise only painting it if you really feel you need too, and you love the color you are contemplating painting.
Thanks for checking in.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner