Decorating & Furniture/Slate blue slipcover?

Hi Jenny,
I recently purchased a used medium brown microfiber sofa with slate blue accent pillows to match. I will be getting a used loveseat soon that will require a slip cover. I'm considering getting it in slate blue with medium brown pillows but wondered how that would look. Should I do it or just stick with a brown slipcover with slate pillows to match the sofa?
Thanks for any advise you can give.

Thanks for the question Staci.  Actually, you can do either and it will work for you.  I actually think that a slate blue with brown pillows would be a bit more "current".  By the way, if you haven't tried Sure Fit slip covers yet, by all means take a look at them.  Some stores like Bed, Bath & Beyond carry some of their line, or you can visit them online at  I've had good success with them fitting well and staying in place.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology