Decorating & Furniture/Small livingroom PLEASE HELP!!

I have a townhouse and the livingroom is 12X12...what can I do to make this room ok for my fiance and I to have a few friends over without feeling cluttered.

Hi Tiffany,
Sorry for the delay, I was having technical difficulties with notification of questions.  Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by your question.  Are you looking for additional storage, or seating, or both?  What items do you have in your living room now?  If you could attach a picture and/or provide additional information I would be more than happy to help.
A great solution to both storage and seating is to use a storage ottoman or bench as a coffee table.  Can't wait to hear from you.

Kim Boyer

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer

I am a Certified Interior Designer, Redesign and Home Staging Professional as well as a Certified Color expert. Therefore I am can assist with questions regarding space planning and furniture arrangement, color selection, art and accessory placement. I am also able to answer questions regarding the selection and sourcing of furniture and flooring materials as well as custom window treatments.

I started in the industry as a design consultant in the custom window treatment and home furnishings industry. I have gone on to establish my own full service interior decorating business, Kimberly Boyer Interiors, with specialities in redesign, home staging and color consultations. I was also a featured designer on MyHome2.0 a Verizon Fios sponsered Home Technology Makeover Show.

Affiliate Member Interior Design Society The SDP, ODDAA, ABWA, Interior Redesign Directory

Publications website Ask the Interior Designer

Certified Interior Designer Temple University. Certified Redesign and Staging Professional, Society of Decorating Professionals Certified Color Specialist, Society of Decorating Professionals