Decorating & Furniture/putting colors together

Question
I have a dark pink carpet and a light yellow sofa.  I want to do the apartment in a contemporary style.  What color walls do you recommend.  The living and dining area are in one room.

Thank you.

Irene

Answer
Hi, Irene,
         What lovely colors! You could choose a pale mint green like CIL'S ocean breeze 70GY 83/140, an apricot such as apricot nectar 36YY 66/349, or even a pale blue for example windswept 89BG 70/116.
       I've had a couple of people tell me they've had trouble finding the colours I suggest. As far as I know my colour samples are up to date, so I'm not sure why this is. If you have the same problem use the reference numbers to have the colour mixed at your local dealer. As soon as I find a solution to this problem I will start to tell people in the questions I answer. I hope this helps, and good luck :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker