Decorating & Furniture/How to cover a 2-window meeting at corner wall

Question
We have 2 windows in a living room, which meet each other in the corner of the left/middle wall of the room.  The windows are not tall, but square fit in middle of wall, and the ceiling is angled high.  How do I cover/drape these?  Top of window to floor or Roman Shades.

Answer
Hi Madeline,
From what you describe it sounds like you could put a fabric covered cornice board over the two windows and have them mitered where they meet.
I personally like the idea of drapery panels that go to the floor that you can put on a simple rod under the cornice board.  This will allow you to close them for privacy if need be.
I'd be happy to give you a rough drawing of what I am describing if you would like me to e-mail something to you.
If you could give me the dimensions of the window that would help as well. And better yet, e-mail me a picture of the actual windows.
Thanks for writing.  
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner