Decorating & Furniture/dark pink carpet and light yellow leather sofa

I sent this question previously and was sent to your site without any results.  My question was not there nor an answer.  I hope you can help me personally.

With a dark pink carpet and light yellow leather sofa I am in a quandary about what paint colors to use on the walls.  I am trying to keep a contemporary style.

Thank you,
Irene Carrick

Sorry about that!
         I did answer so was surprised to see yours again in my pending questions.
         These are wonderful colours to work with. You could choose a mint green, an apricot, or even a light blue. I would suggest ocean breeze 70YG 83/140; apricot nectar 36YY 66/349, or windswept 89BG 70/116. All colours are Glidden/CIL. The reference numbers can be used by any dealer to mix your colour. Hope this helps, and gets through this time; good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002