Decorating & Furniture/furniture paint.

Question
I have a vanity, bed and dresser I want to paint. My walls
are painted a salmon color, with a white rag tech. over top. I have a stencil in white around the ceiling. The bedding is a floral of salmon color, beige green, and pink.
Carpet is a off white. what color should I paint furniture?

Answer
Hi Kimberley,
Your room sounds really pretty.  I would make the bed the focal point, you could even paint it a different color from the other pieces if you wanted.  Without seeing the actual room, it all depends on what kind of a look you want.  Do you like the bright, saturated colors?  You could kick it up a notch by painting the bed a bright grassy limey green like Chic lime from Benjamin Moore.  The other pieces could be white.  Or, if you want stability, it sounds like a nice chocolate brown would go to ground everything.  Don't be afraid to experiment, it's only paint!

Kim Boyer
www.kimberlyboyerinteriors.com

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer