Decorating & Furniture/help

hi i need help with my livingroom...i have a taupe colored couch and loveseat with dark cherry wood tables...i need a coordinating color(s) that would help me create a theme for my livingroom let alone home...please help

Hi Carolyn,
It sounds like you can go in many directions give the neutral color of your furniture.
The dark cherry tables will work fine with any accent color you choose.
The only color I would try to stay away from is Tan, as it can compete with the taupe.
My first instict is a beautiful green, however; you can also use burgandy or navy if any of those colors appeal to you.
When shopping, you might want to take one of the arm covers from the couch or loveseat to see what you like best next to the taupe.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory