Decorating & Furniture/living room furniture

Question
I own a 5 year old ranch house with a vaulted ceiling great room and light tan carpet.  I just bought a burgundy sofa and love seat.   I'm trying to match color with a coffee tables and end tables.  I really don't want a walnut color tables.  Would light color tables work or should I go with dark?

Answer
A light color would be fine Mike if that is your preference as I am sure that would go well with the tan carpet.

A fabric like this:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=8f52cd0a-a1d5-4bf1-ae2a-73367

might be good for a few pillows or cushions as it brings the two colors together in one item.

Alternatively, a rug that includes both tan and burgundy, placed in front of the sofa would look good.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston