Decorating & Furniture/window treatments for sliding doors

Question
Hi!  We live in Hawaii & have glass sliding doors that take up most of a wall facing a golf course.  There is a smaller sliding window next to the sliding doors.  Currently we have vertical binds, which work the best since they adjust from either side, but are soooo boring & outdated and bland.  Any suggestions to make it more polished looking?  PS. I also have 2 toddlers.  Aloha!

Answer
Hi Darci,
I think drapery panels that slide on rings would be great.
That way there are no cords for the kids to be around and the ease in movement when you need to draw them is perfect.
You can then compliment the window next to the sliding door with a treatment using the same fabric.
Maybe a roman shade for the window.
Thanks for checking in.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner