Decorating & Furniture/window treatments for sliding doors

Hi!  We live in Hawaii & have glass sliding doors that take up most of a wall facing a golf course.  There is a smaller sliding window next to the sliding doors.  Currently we have vertical binds, which work the best since they adjust from either side, but are soooo boring & outdated and bland.  Any suggestions to make it more polished looking?  PS. I also have 2 toddlers.  Aloha!

Hi Darci,
I think drapery panels that slide on rings would be great.
That way there are no cords for the kids to be around and the ease in movement when you need to draw them is perfect.
You can then compliment the window next to the sliding door with a treatment using the same fabric.
Maybe a roman shade for the window.
Thanks for checking in.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory