Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom paint color help.

Question
Girls bathroom. they are 11 & 8 y/o.  the adjoining bedrooms are a very light pink. all trim will be white. the floor is a whitish matte finish porcelain tile.  the bathroom is fairly spacious in the dressing area but has separate "rooms" for the tub/shower and commode. The only natural light is via  a skylight in the dressing area.  We're open to any color or shade that would coordinate well with the bedrooms but not be too dark for the smaller areas.

Answer
Hi Jason,
My first thought was a light green for the bathroom.  It would coordinate nicely with the light pink and a color the girls and grow with.
The two green options are:
Sherwin Williams
SW-6715 Lime Granita or SW-6714 Citrine
If green isn't one of the girl's favorite colors or yours, you can always use a beautiful yellow.
SW-6912 Glisten Yellow
SW-6700 Daybreak

Good luck, and hopefully these color recommendations will work for you.
Thanks,
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner