Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom paint color help.

Girls bathroom. they are 11 & 8 y/o.  the adjoining bedrooms are a very light pink. all trim will be white. the floor is a whitish matte finish porcelain tile.  the bathroom is fairly spacious in the dressing area but has separate "rooms" for the tub/shower and commode. The only natural light is via  a skylight in the dressing area.  We're open to any color or shade that would coordinate well with the bedrooms but not be too dark for the smaller areas.

Hi Jason,
        You might try a medium-light shade of pink such as Glidden/CIL Providence Pink 10YR 75/075 or Prairie Light, which is a
white with a touch of pinky-brown. The reference # for that is 90RR 83/013. Use the reference #s to have your local dealer mix the paint if you don't have a Glidden/CIL source in your community. Hope this helps, and good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002