Decorating & Furniture/Bedroom help....

Question
Looking into the room from the doorway.
Looking into the room  
Hello! My sister is going to be leaving for collage in the summer sometime. Well, I am going to be moving in her room and I am woundering were would a good place to put my bed? I have some pics here that I thought would help you. I have tons more so if you want them just say so in your letter back to me. Thanks!

Answer
Hi Nathaniel,
         The bed would likely fit under the window but it's hard to answer the question without a little more information. Is the present furniture shown in your photo staying in the room? If you could give me a picture of at least two walls, for example one next to the window wall it would make answering the question easier :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker