Decorating & Furniture/Bedroom help....

Looking into the room from the doorway.
Looking into the room  
Hello! My sister is going to be leaving for collage in the summer sometime. Well, I am going to be moving in her room and I am woundering were would a good place to put my bed? I have some pics here that I thought would help you. I have tons more so if you want them just say so in your letter back to me. Thanks!

Hi Nathaniel,
         The bed would likely fit under the window but it's hard to answer the question without a little more information. Is the present furniture shown in your photo staying in the room? If you could give me a picture of at least two walls, for example one next to the window wall it would make answering the question easier :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002