Decorating & Furniture/Black leather couch

Question
I have a black modern leather loveseat and sofa. I have a cream shaggy carpet. I would like to add some color to the room. It's really bare and plain. WI have a big brown coffee table which I would like to remove. What color pillows or accents to spice up the room. Its a small living room. I'm a simple person.

Answer
Hi Jamie

You have a blank canvas here really and can go with more or less any bright color you like.

I would suggest you consider red, orange and bright pink but if you like something a little more subdued, you might like to also consider blue.

A fabric like this would bring together your existing black, brown and cream whilst introducing a lovely bright blue which would bring a fresh, contemporary feel to the room.

You can use the fabric to make a few pillows for the sofa, or perhaps a padded pelmet for the window.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston