Decorating & Furniture/Children's space paint choices for deep teal carpeting

Question
I have a room in my house dedicated to my childcare business.   The carpeting is a deep teal.  I would like advice on child friendly colors to use on the walls.

Answer
Hi Victoria,
         Kids love bright colours! Think red, yellow, blue water, lime green, bright grass green, orange. That should give you a starting point. Be creative. You can use stencils of clouds, animals, clowns etc. Depending on the ages of the children in your care you could even get them involved in the decorating process--from picking the stencils to helping with the work ;)Hope this helps and good luck :)
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker