Decorating & Furniture/French Country/Tuscan Color Kitchen Cabinets

Can you help me with specific brand/color number recommendations to paint my new kitchen cabinets.  I want a creamy white, with a glaze on them.  I don't have a lot of money to buy tons of paint to try different things.  If you could get me started, I would appreciate it.

I'd recommend using Behr W-D-710 "Creamy White" and then adding W-D-720 "Innocence" to the Glaze.  Use Behr glaze as well.  If you want a lot of shine, use the Interior Gloss Enamel, or for maximum gloss, use the high-gloss enamel.

Hope this helps you.  

PS:  Behr paints and glazes are readily available at Home Depot.

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology