Decorating & Furniture/Hot pink couches

i am moving to a bigger place and i want to get new curtains. i have just bought hot pink couches what colour can i use as curtains to match/ complement them?

Hi Susan

You really need to make a feature of those beautiful couches so I would suggest you use navy blue and cream as your other main colors.

Alternatively, you could decorate the rest of the room with a totally black and white color scheme (including black and white photos on the wall etc.) and accessorize the couches with black cushions.

Kind regards,

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston

I am happy to answer questions regarding decorating, use of colour, soft furnishings ideas etc. I love quick and easy ideas that help people like me - short of time, money and sewing skills! I own and run the website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit

I have been involved in the decoration and preparation of a number of vacation rental properties where making a property look a million dollars whilst only spending a few pounds is very important.

I have had a number of articles printed and have been prolific on various vacation home owner forums. A lot of my ideas are featured on my website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit

My whole career has been in the travel industry working everywhere from UK travel agencies and London Heathrow Airport to a 5 star European resort - La Manga Club. I have extensive experience with vacation rental property and own and run the website Decorating Vacation Property for Profit