Decorating & Furniture/NEED HELP

I have a leather sofa and love seat. I really want to get rid of the love seat and get a accent chair. I found a nice armless chair that would go really good with it but is in brown. I want a black armless chair but having a hard time finding one. Ivan smith has the perfect one but it comes in brown. I need to find one that is under 200! like the one at Ivan Smith Furniture. So do you know what color chair would go good with the black sofa? What accent colors go good with black leather to add some color to it?

Hi Michael,
You can make any color accent chair work with your black leather sofa.
Even the brown is ok, as you can do a theme that way.  Perhaps the accessories could then be animal prints etc...

If you don't care for that theme, your options are wide open.
You could do something in a bright red, perhaps a lime green, a nice yellow, or even some aqua fabric would look nice for an accent chair.

Given that the sofa is the main piece right now, and it's black the color palette is wide open.  Think of what your favorite color is, and then find a chair you love in that color.

Sounds like a fun shopping trip to me.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory