Decorating & Furniture/carpet color

QUESTION: What color carpet would go with blue-grey drapes and walls with dark raspberry below a chair rail and faux paint of blue-grey, cream and raspberry above the chair rail. The furniture in the room has blue-grey, raspberry, cream and pink. Thank you for any help.

ANSWER: Hi Terri,
       Unfortunately my program does not give the name of the manufacturer of the carpeting. These are just some colour suggestions for you to note when you go to your local showroom, since I'm not sure of what you have available. If you are considering, or have looked online you can tell me the dealer you've been looking at and I will make more specific recommendations from their line :)

QUESTION: I liked your idea of mottled grey blue with wine and cream.I have looked at Mohawk and Shaw and both of their lines have orange with the blue and wine. the orange kills that idea. I'm still looking for the right shade of grey-blue. thanks for the help

Hi Terri,
        These are my recommendations from both sites.
Hot circuit Queen mainstreet bluebell, resonance in the blue colourway and red colourway, breakout, and all access (from Shaw)
Victory fireball, hot stuff clear crimson, sunst view crabapple, super naturals twilight sky,pierece point new indigo, Zimbabwe tribal red(from Mohawk)Hope this helps, and good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002