Decorating & Furniture/color

We are doing a new bedroom and I would like to do a taupe but I like warm yellows greens and reds husband likes burgundys blues  greys Is there a beige taupe that will go with everything We have a large room High ceilings a bulkhead with potlights and a rim for rope light and we couldn't decide on bedding so we went almondy just want a color that will go with everything? our furniture is a caramel rustic pine and thinking of lighter floors laminate  not to light but enough so it doesn't take away from the furniture Help Is there a color in Ben Moore or beauti tone or other paint Don't think we have behr products here that would help Thanks so much Wendy something taupy/beige/tan warm though Thanks again

Hi Wendy,
        Take a look at Tudor Cream, Straw, Golden Tan, Autumn Gold, and Spring Dust, all by Benjamin Moore. If they don't suit exactly they'll point you in the right direction and spark other ideas. Hope this helps, and good luck :)

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002