Decorating & Furniture/family room

I have a combination light turquis blue and dark turquis blue on the walls I have dark cherry wood and Tan leather sofa and recliners. I am needing to replace the carpet and wanted a color suggestion. It is currently country blue does not match at all. I want something the will hide well. Any Ideas

Select a neutral shade carpet and if possible, purchase a berber weave.  

Don't try to match your walls and your carpet.  They should not be the same, plus your walls will no doubt be painted a different color at some point.  That's the whole reason for spending your decor money on neutral carpeting that will last a long time and coordinate well with any wall color.  

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology