Decorating & Furniture/living room

Question
i have an old farmhouse, my living room used to be a back porch it is very long and narrow 43x11 roughly.  one wall has 6 windows and the other wall is solid.  it seems almost impossible to arrange it where there seems to be space.  if you could help me, i would appreciate it.  if you need a photo let me know.  again thanks for reading.

Answer
Christy -

Thanks for your question! That is one huge room you've got there! The key to making it work is thinking of it as two (or three) smaller functional spaces. So, at one end, you could have a TV viewing area - put your TV along one wall and your sofa across from it. Anchor that with an area rug. Another area could be the homework/game area - a good sized round table with some chairs - if you entertain, it could be an intimate dining area. The other space could just be a little seating area.

If you'd like specifics, email me a floor plan.

Beth

Decorating & Furniture

ES