Decorating & Furniture/how to mix light lavender color

Can you help me how to mix light lavender color in Latex paint? This is for my letter cutting on a wedding. Thank you and God bless you...

I may not have understood your question completely, but I'll respond to mixing Latex paint to get a lavender color.  Lavender is a mixture of about 1/4 purple and 3/4 white.  Start with white latex paint, slowly adding purple and then completely stir it.  Keep adding small amounts of purple until you get the shade you want.

Blessings back to you,

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik

Visit my web site at: Decor: I've written about it, planned it, designed it and colored it, and I've never stopped loving it. It's not what you spend, or who made it, it's how it makes you feel.

College, advertising, public relations, marketing, free-lance writing and a plethora of creative endeavors have led me here. As an entrepreneur in decorative product design, I learned the hard way how tough it can be to be in business for yourself. A stint at a law firm taught me humility too. Some three thousand questions ago, I wondered if I could really help. Obviously, I'm still here and still taking your questions. God Bless You!

"From Day One" and "Day After Day" available nationwide via bookstores and HTTP:// (HomeStyle articles beginning in 1998) Visit me at

BA, Psychology