Decorating & Furniture/paint color in a kitchen

Question
i have redone my cabinets in a red mahogany and the table in a red oak. i have purchased a beigh carpet with checkerboard squares(high and low pile), aslo has thin ruby/burgundy stipes in it. my kitchen is very small and i like the earth tones. what color do you suggest to paint my walls.  a terracota yellow or an ivory or a kiwi green.  I am from canada and i would like to paint the kitchen this may long weekend.

Answer
I think a yellow would look great.
Terra cotta tends to look orange and will especially with the reds and burgandys.

I would go with Sherwin Williams: SW 6688 called Solaria.
It's a beautiful warm yellow.
You can go onto Sherwin Williams website to see if you like it.

Have fun and thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner