Decorating & Furniture/painting front doors

Question
We bought a new front door.  My husband painted the outside bluegreen to match our shutters.  It has oval glass and he left the oval trim white  We need to know if it is OK to paint the inside of the door all white or should it be the same color as the outside?o

Answer
Hi Calista -

Thanks for the question - I get asked this question often. There is really no "right" answer. You can certainly paint the inside of the door  
white, or you can paint it a different color to accent the interior color scheme. You don't need to paint it the same color on the inside as the outside - unless you want to!!

Good luck!!

Beth

Decorating & Furniture

ES