Decorating & Furniture/sunroom

Question
Hi there!
I have a question. We have a 10x16 sunroom enclosed by glass sliding doors. It is one wall brick and the rest patio doors with cobblestone type brick floor. Looking for ideas of how to decorate! Right now I am going to get an area rug, and we have a 6 piece indoor wicker furniture set to be put in the room. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much
Melanie

Answer
Hi Melanie,
How about a theme for the room?  Perhaps a couple of decorative bird cages with some greenery in them, and then place some floral arrangements around as necessary.
Because hanging anything doesn't sound like a possibility, perhaps if you had an indoor awning for color over the glass sliding doors that might look nice in a colorful pattern.
Thanks for checking in.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner