Decorating & Furniture/sunroom

Hi there!
I have a question. We have a 10x16 sunroom enclosed by glass sliding doors. It is one wall brick and the rest patio doors with cobblestone type brick floor. Looking for ideas of how to decorate! Right now I am going to get an area rug, and we have a 6 piece indoor wicker furniture set to be put in the room. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much

Hi Melanie,
How about a theme for the room?  Perhaps a couple of decorative bird cages with some greenery in them, and then place some floral arrangements around as necessary.
Because hanging anything doesn't sound like a possibility, perhaps if you had an indoor awning for color over the glass sliding doors that might look nice in a colorful pattern.
Thanks for checking in.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory