Decorating & Furniture/sunroom

Question
Hi there!
I have a question. We have a 10x16 sunroom enclosed by glass sliding doors. It is one wall brick and the rest patio doors with cobblestone type brick floor. Looking for ideas of how to decorate! Right now I am going to get an area rug, and we have a 6 piece indoor wicker furniture set to be put in the room. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much
Melanie

Answer
Wow Melanie, how awesome for you to have a sunroom!  The area rug is a great start, and I like the wicker idea as well.  You may want to consider a ceiling fan as well.  Air circulation is critical in keeping you comfy.

Since so much of the space is glass, you may want to select a silky or semi-sheer fabric for one or two walls.  Set on rods that allow the fabric to be pulled together or opened - even if you leave them open all the time - adds great texture to the space as well as giving you some options for light control.  Add some wonderful plants to the space, and big and bold is the key here.  Add some wireless speakers for some mood music, and you'll be hard pressed to ever leave that room!

Jenny

Decorating & Furniture

Jennifer Taylor Wojcik