Decorating & Furniture/windows on a slanted wall

Question
My bedroom walls slant form 8 to 10 feet. On window (6ft wide x 65" high) is positioned from the corner of the room along one slanted wall. No matter what I do the drapes and rod look as though they are not hung straight.

Answer
Hi Maude,
This is a tricky one.  What if you hung the panels at the 8 foot spot, and put a valance or awning above that?  Is there enough room to do so? That way you wuld trick the eye, and not focus so much on the angle and the allusion of the drapes heading uphill.
If that isn't an option, you might be able to put some artwork at the 10 foot area to draw your eye away from the rod.
If you can send a picture I might be able to help further.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner