Decorating & Furniture/windows on a slanted wall

My bedroom walls slant form 8 to 10 feet. On window (6ft wide x 65" high) is positioned from the corner of the room along one slanted wall. No matter what I do the drapes and rod look as though they are not hung straight.

Hi Maude,
This is a tricky one.  What if you hung the panels at the 8 foot spot, and put a valance or awning above that?  Is there enough room to do so? That way you wuld trick the eye, and not focus so much on the angle and the allusion of the drapes heading uphill.
If that isn't an option, you might be able to put some artwork at the 10 foot area to draw your eye away from the rod.
If you can send a picture I might be able to help further.
Thanks, Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory