Decorating & Furniture/Adding to an already painted room

Question
Hi.  I am moving in with my boyfriend and we are trying to mix our to styles.  His bedroom has 3 wall painted light brown and one accent wall that is dark brown.  The bed and night stands are dark brown wood.  There is nothing else in it and the room is pretty big.  I just returned from China and have a lot of pieces that are black framed, red mat board, picture.  Would these go with the walls?  Can I decorate with brown, red, and black?

Thanks.

Answer
Hi Amanda,
I see that you did not give me a very good rating. Can you tell me what you are looking for? You can send images to rachelmallon@gmail.com and I can give you a better answer. I am sorry I could not help more.

Rachel Mallon, ASID
Interior Designer
http://www.roominabook.com

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID