Decorating & Furniture/Color suggestion for window panels and sheer

Question
Hey

I am looking for adding window panels to our living room and bed room
In my living room we have a regular cream paint and a very nice chocolate colored leather furniture, would like to know which colors of sheers and curtains (window panel measures 70" * 70" )would go into this kind of a setup and need your valued input in one more  thing, which color of decorative flowers would go into my living room.......
As far as our bedroom.....we are planning for new furniture in regular wood colored or cheery finished furniture ...so the same question which color of curtains would go into our bedroom(window measures 40*70 inches).....
Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Thanks and Regards
Laks

Answer
Regarding the color of sheers, would depend on how cream color your walls are.  You need to go with a cream for the sheers but you don't want them to look dirty next to the wall color.  It would be best to take the paint sample with you to the store when purchasing your sheers.
Regarding the colors of Panels, I would tend to go with something in a pattern with creams and chocolate shades of colors in them.
They can also have burgandy's, plums etc....but you should try to pick up some of the chocolate for a stunning look.

The color of your bedroom curtains will depend on the bedding you choose for your new bedroom set.  You don't want to match the bedding, but compliment it.

Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner