Decorating & Furniture/Fixing Paint Colour

Question
Hello,

I've just painted our bedroom orange and the colour is way too bright. I was hoping for a warmer colour... this one has too much yellow and it reminds me of a safety jacket or an orange pylon.

What can I do to fix the colour without having to repaint the whole room with two or three coats?

thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Sincerely,

Alana

Answer
Alana,

I'm not sure what you can do - other than repaint. Certainly you could glaze over the color with another color wash, but I'm not sure that you wouldn't end up with something else you were unhappy with. I suggest you speak to the folks at your paint store and see if they have any other suggestions.

Sincerely,
Beth

Decorating & Furniture

ES