Decorating & Furniture/Frontroom

Question
Hi! I have a medium pepperminty wall color, and a modern floral painting(White flowrs Red canvas by Ann Shurman) found at Target to be exact. I love them both but I am having troublel decorating around them. Pillows, accesories, etc. Could you look at the picture and help me PLEASE....I hav lived here for 4 years and I am still confused. I like whimsical, and gardeny if that helps.

Answer
Hi Janice
I just looked up the picture via Target, and believe you should try to pull out the beautiful green color in the print.
Especially since you like a garden theme.
I would do throw pillows in that green color, some vases etc...
You've already got a lot of color in the walls and in the print, so I would start to go with the calm green color.
I think you will love the finished product.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner