Decorating & Furniture/Kitchen Counters

Question
Pic of counter sample
Pic of counter sample  
Hi Elizabeth,

I am in a dilemma. I am redoing our small (and I mean small kitchen 9x10!) kitchen. I am having a hard time deciding on the countertops. I have included a pic of one of the cabinets on the floor that I will be using in the kitchen with the paint samples and the two counter samples that I really like. Please help me!!!!!!!!!

I will be forever grateful. :)

Answer
Hi Tina -

Thanks for the question! I would go for the lighter counter, to keep the small space bright and airy, and the lighter color and the wall. Consider open shelving in place of some of your upper cabinetry as well - that will make the space seem larger as well!

Best of luck!

Beth

Decorating & Furniture

ES